Have fun at your job!
This is a sales position focused on model railroading in the beginner to intermediate market. Model railroad diagnostic and repair skills are also required.
If you are:
- Excited about selling model railroading supplies and helping people have fun
- Skilled at explaining and answering questions about model railroading for kids and adults
- Friendly, energetic, and good with children
- Interested in teaching seminars and hosting model railroading activities for kids and adults
- Efficient at finding solutions to technical and creative questions
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, find products, and research solutions online
- Organized, neat, and professional
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to the newest model railroading products
- A generous employee discount
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Full or part time opportunities (some evening, weekend, and holiday hours required.)
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience
- Potential to advance to management responsibilities
Preferred consideration will be given for the following:
- Previous retail sales experience
- Conversational Spanish speaker
- Demonstrated skill in DCC, track and rolling stock troubleshooting
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com