Are you a FUN and Friendly Sales and Service Superstar?
Want to have fun at your job!
This is a sales and customer service position focused on radio control models in the beginner to intermediate market. You should have experience selling, explaining, and supporting technical products. Radio Control diagnostics and repair skills are also required.
If you are:
- Friendly, energetic, and patient with children
- Excited about operating and selling RC models and helping people have fun
- Skilled at explaining and answering questions about radio control models for kids and adults
- Interested in teaching seminars and hosting RC related activities for kids and adults
- Efficient at diagnosing common radio control problems and making repairs
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, find products, and research solutions online
- Organized, neat, and professional
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to the newest radio-control products
- A generous employee discount
- Above average pay with performance bonuses
- Full or half-time opportunities (some evening, weekend, and holiday hours required.)
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience
Preferred consideration will be given for the following:
- Previous retail sales experience
- Conversational Spanish speaker
- Demonstrated skill in radio-control operation, set-up, and troubleshooting
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com