Have fun while you earn
This is a sales position focused on children’s toys and hobby products. You should have experience in one or more of the following: children’s toys and education, arts and crafts, model building, model railroading, games, or radio control.
If you are:
- Excited about selling toys and hobby products and helping people have fun
- Skilled at explaining and answering questions about toy and hobby products for kids and adults
- Friendly, energetic, and good with children
- Interested in teaching seminars and hosting fun activities for kids and adults
- Efficient finding solutions to technical and creative questions
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, find products, and research solutions online
- Organized, neat, and professional
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to new and popular toy and hobby products
- A generous employee discount
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Full-Time or part-time hours – some evenings, weekends, and holiday hours required
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience.
Preferred consideration will be given for the following experience:
- Previous retail sales experience
- Conversational Spanish speaker
- Demonstrated skill in one or more toy or hobby activities
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com