Ring up Fun at Fundemonium!
This is a part-time entry-level position as a cashier and customer assistant. This is a great opportunity for kid-friendly people looking for flexible part-time work.
If you are:
- Friendly, energetic, and good with children
- Interested in teaching seminars and hosting fun activities for kids and adults
- Organized, neat, and professional
- Accurate, detail-oriented, and computer savvy to handle fast-paced cash and credit transactions
- Familiar with general toy and hobby activities such as model building, modelrailroading, child development, school projects and crafts, games, or radio control
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to new and popular toy and hobby products
- Flexible hours – some evenings, weekends, and holiday hours required
- Part-time work with the potential to develop into a full-time position
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- A generous employee discount
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience
Preferred consideration will be given for the following experience:
- Computer skills or operating a Point-of-Sale system
- Demonstrated ability in one of more hobby departments
- Conversational Spanish speaker
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com