IPMS Airbrush Clinic
- Event Date: 10/26/2019
- Event Cost: $10
- Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Power UpdatePG&E is not saying if or when power will go out at Fundemonium but it seems likely it won't be until afternoon at the earliest. We are planing to go ahead with the clinic.
IPMS Sonoma County will be presenting an Airbrush Clinic October 26th at 11:00 am - 4:00pm at Fundemonium. Hosted by Randy Bumgardner & Jack Riggar
Register in advance at Fundemonium.
- Early registration available to IPMS club members only prior to Oct. 1st
- Public registration opens on Oct. 1st.
- IPMS club members will have their fee refunded when they attend the clinic.
- Non-IPMS club members can have their fee applied to membership after the clinic.
If you have an Airbrush and are having some trouble or even if you don’t have one and would like to see how they are used this clinic is for you.
Topics will include:
- General "How To" use an Airbrush
- How to Perform Airbrush Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Problems
- Various Tricks & Techniques
- Questions & Answers
We will have an air supply available to accommodate several airbrushes at a time & we will supply some model parts to “Shoot At”
Also bring the paint & thinner you like or we will have some paints there for you to try out. If you are interested in participating or have any questions contact Randy or Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com