- Have you been a summer camp counselor or camp guide?
- Have you been a leader for youth groups?
- Have you been an elementary school playground supervisor?
Then we would love to talk to you!
This is an activities host position with some sales of toys and hobby products. You should have experience in hosting, entertaining, and managing groups of children to provide a safe and fun experience.
If you are:
- Interested in hosting fun birthday parties and activities for kids and adults
- Energetic, friendly, and excellent with children
- Patient and service oriented
- Creative and capable of researching and delivering new party experiences to fit our party themes
- Efficient finding solutions to technical and creative questions
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, find products, and research solutions online
- Organized, neat, and professional
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to new and popular toy and hobby products
- A generous employee discount
- Competitive pay, individual performance bonuses and quarterly team bonuses
- Full-Time or part-time hours – Primary work times are on weekends. Some evenings and holiday hours also required
- The opportunity for advancement to Event Coordinator role
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience
Preferred consideration will be given for the following experience:
- Previous youth group activity experience
- Conversational Spanish speaker
- Demonstrated skill in one or more toy or hobby activities
Part-time jobs begin at $16 per hour.
Full-time jobs begin at $18 per hour.
All jobs include individual performance bonuses of up to $2 per hour.
All jobs participate in quarterly profit sharing.
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products.
Download a Job Application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com