Be a Hero and Fix Toys
This position is to manage our Warranty and Product Repair services. You will develop, organize, track, and perform warranty and repair work at Fundemonium. Customer sales skills are also required.
If you are:
- Highly organized and able to coordinate schedules for staff and resources
- Friendly, energetic, and capable of calming sometime upset customers
- Interested in teaching seminars on maintenance and repair of hobby products
- Good at independent problem solving and troubleshooting
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, manage status of multiple repair projects, and research solutions
- Neat, professional, and an effective communicator
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to new and popular toy and hobby products
- A generous employee discount
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Full-Time preferred, part-time considered (some evening,weekend, and holiday hours required.)
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience.
Preferred consideration will be given for the following experience:
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous staff management experience
- Demonstrated skill at troubleshooting and repair
- Conversational Spanish speaker
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com