Have fun at your job!
This is a sales position focused on game products from traditional family games to advanced European board games and miniatures. Ability to describe and demonstrate multiple games is required.
If you are:
- Excited about selling games and helping people have fun
- Skilled at explaining and answering questions about games for kids and adults
- Friendly, energetic, and good with children
- Interested in teaching seminars and hosting tournaments and activities for kids and adults
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, find products, and research solutions online
- Organized, neat, and professional
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to the new and popular game products
- A generous employee discount
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Full or part time opportunities (some evening, weekend, and holiday hours required.)
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience
- Potential to advance to management responsibilities
Preferred consideration will be given for the following:
- Previous retail sales experience
- Conversational Spanish speaker
- Experience in multiple game systems like Magic the Gathering, Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons, and board games
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com