Get Paid to Play
We are seeking part-time and on-call employees to host activities for kids and adults at Fundemonium. We host various craft, game, and play activities at Fundemonium every day – all day and are seeking hosts to manage, instruct, and assist people participating in those activities. You will also be expected to host birthday parties and community events.
Fundemonium will provide instructions and supplies for all activities, and welcomes your input on new activities to offer.
If you are:
- Friendly, energetic, and good with children.
- Creative and entertaining – can keep a group of kids captivated for hours
- Interested in teaching seminars and hosting fun activities for kids and adults
- Good at independent problem solving and troubleshooting during activities
- Energetic enough to make crafts, assemble LEGOs, chase race cars, and build models
- Ready to learn about toys and hobbies and apply that knowledge to help customers find their perfect purchase
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Access to new and popular toy and hobby products
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- A generous employee discount
- The opportunity to be part of a unique toy, hobby, and game experience
Preferred consideration will be given for the following experience:
- Previous child-care or entertainment experience
- Conversational Spanish speaker
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com