Life has been busy for Pegasus Hobbies lately, the popular manufacturer of many unique model kits and modeling accessories acquired Moebius Models awhile ago and just completed a move to a new and larger location.
I had the opportunity to sit in on an online meeting with Pegasus Hobbies hosted by the National Retail Hobby Shop Association (NRHSA).
Here are some of the highlights:
- Moebius automotive kits are still going strong.
- A 48′ flatbed trailer is their latest release. The kit can be built with a level deck to simulate carrying a load or a slanted deck representing an unloaded trailer.
- Three kits of a 1964 Nova are coming soon, a Gasser kit, a Street Racer kit, and a Stock kit.
- Seven new variants of their popular 1965-1972 era Ford truck kit are on the way including an F250 Ramp Truck.
- Moebius also recently secured a licence with Chevrolet so watch for some Chevy truck kits in the future.
- Moebius is still committed to the monster and figure model category too, with a new Wonder Woman kit on the way.
Under the Pegasus Hobbies brand they are bringing back many favorites.
- Gothic building kits are back and are the perfect size for miniature war gaming.
- A new Sci-Fi themed Power Generation Station kit will be a great add-on for Warhammer 40K.
- The Nautilus submarine kit is coming back soon.
- The popular line of Pegasus 1/24 scale wheel rims and tires are also on their way back.
Finally, some of the beautiful kits from Galaxie Limited will be released by Pegasus. Those Galaxie Limited trailers have been hard to find.
I will keep you posted as these new great kits come into Fundemonium. Let me know your favorites and I will keep an eye out for them.