- This event has passed.
Sunday Afternoon Slot Car Racing
June 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Come and have fun racing 1/24 scale and 1/32 scale slot cars!
Sunday Afternoon Slot Car Racing only when a party is not scheduled.
1/32 Scale: Home Grown Class, racing starts at 4:15.
- Plastic Chassis Vehicle from either Slot.It., Carrera, Or Scalextric
- SICH07 Wood Track Pickup Shoe
- SIPA03 B,G,S Plastic Wheels
- SIPT1209-SP30 Foam Tires or SIPT03 Silicon Tires
1/24 Scale: JK Box Stock Class, racing starts 15 minutes after the Home Grown class completes.
- Hawk 7 48K RPM Motor (Bushings and Ball Bearings Allowed)
- Cheetah 21 Chassis (Bushings or Ball Bearings Allowed)
- 64P 10T Pinion Gear
- 64P 36T Spur Gear (Standard or Thin Thickness Allowed)
- JK .010 Thickness Body (Cut at the Cut Line of the body)
- Clearance of .062 at Rear of Chassis
- Max wheel width of 3.5 inches
- No Interior Required
- No front wheels Required
Don’t have a car? No problem. Buy one of our beginner bundles that includes everything you need to start racing! Starting at $169.99
- JK Box Stock Vehicle
- 4-Ohm Resistor Controller
- Bottle of Cross Country Oil
- 1 hour of practice track time
- Everyone is here to have Fun! So that means keeping all comments and criticisms positive at all times!
- No yelling at the turn marshals! First, you crashed not them and Second, they are most likely going to be your fellow racers.
- All racers will turn marshal at least 2 heats.
- Please no food or drinks near the track at any time!
- Profanity will not be tolerated at any point, First offense you will receive a warning, Second offense you will be deducted 20 laps, Third offense you will be asked to leave the facility.