This is a technical position focused on customer service and repair of radio control models.
Radio Control sales skills are also required.
If you are:
- Efficient at diagnosing radio control problems
- Skilled at performing repairs on radio control products
- Skilled at explaining and answering questions about radio control models for kids and adults
- Friendly, energetic, and good with children
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, find products, and research solutions online
- Organized, neat, and professional
- A fun and exciting work environment
- A generous employee discount
- Competitive pay, individual performance bonuses, quarterly team bonuses
- Access to the newest radio-control products
- Full or part-time opportunities (some evening, weekend, and holiday hours required.)
- Potential to advance to management responsibilities
Preferred consideration will be given for the following:
- Conversational Spanish speaker
- Demonstrated skill in repair and troubleshooting for other hobby products such as trains, airbrushes, and slot cars.
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products. Download a job application today from https://www.fundemoniumtoys.com/join-fundemonium/ and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com