- When you fly or drive your RC model do you often spend as much time helping others with their models as you spend on running your own models?
- Do you like to talk about RC models with others and help them decide which model is best for them?
- Are you thrilled to put a non-working toy back together and make it work again?
Then we would love to talk to you!
This is a sales position focused on radio control model sales in the beginner to intermediate market. Radio Control diagnostics and repair skills are also required.
If you are:
- Excited about operating and selling RC models and sharing that excitement with others
- Dedicated to helping others pick the right RC model for their needs regardless of brand
- Skilled at explaining and answering questions about radio control models for kids and adults
- Friendly, energetic, and good with children
- Interested in teaching seminars and hosting RC related activities for kids and adults
- Efficient at diagnosing common radio control problems and making repairs
- Computer savvy to respond to customer email, find products, and research solutions online
- Organized, neat, and professional
- A fun and exciting work environment
- A generous employee discount
- Competitive pay, individual performance bonuses, plus quarterly team bonuses
- Access to the newest radio-control products
- Full or part-time opportunities (some evening, weekend, and holiday hours required.)
- Potential to advance to management responsibilities
Preferred consideration will be given for the following:
- Previous customer service experience
- Conversational Spanish speaker
- Demonstrated skill in radio-control operation, set-up, and troubleshooting
Full-time sales jobs begin at $16 to $18 per hour.
All jobs include individual performance bonuses.
All jobs participate in quarterly profit sharing.
Fundemonium! promotes creativity and fun by offering family-friendly events, toys, games, and hobby products.
Download a Job Application and return it to Fundemonium at 579 Rohnert Park Expy. W, Rohnert Park.
If you have questions, email Steve at stevene@FundemoniumToys.com